Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Conceited or Just Plain Cute?


Our family is in full-on football mode now, which means Thomas doesn't get home from practice until 9:30 or 10:00 most nights. I am still working on juggling 2 kids, both wanting attention, while Thomas is not home. After dinner most nights, I feed Tristan a bottle, give him a bath, and hold him for a short while before he passes out for the night. He is usually out by 8:00 or 8:30. After that, I spend time playing a game or watching TV with TJ. Last night, TJ and I curled up in bed and swapped between the Bachelorette and Shark Week...you can guess which one we each were interested in. TJ jabbered the whole time the Bachelorette was on, and would intently watch, occasionally letting an "oooh" or "ahhh" out, while Shark Week was on. During one such Shark Week break, TJ was feeling his shoulders and arms, asking where his bones were as apposed to his muscles. Then he said, "Mom, feel my arm muscles," as he gritted his teeth and squeezed his arm as tight as he could. After I felt them, he looked up at me and said, "Doesn't that just knock your socks off?!" Hmmm...you think he has been spending too much time with the football players???

No comments:

Post a Comment