Monday, April 8, 2013

Spring Draining ;-)

Ok, so I know a few weeks ago I said I was ready for all of Spring had to bring. . .well, I take it back. . .all of it! After our fun last weekend, most of it being outside, my allergies were thrown into over-drive and by mid-week I had gotten a full blown sinus infection! Thankfully after seeing the Doc on Friday, I was able to get lots of good meds and am finally starting to feel better. I'm so glad I felt better by Sunday, because we had plans to go to a Braves game that afternoon. I don't know if I've mentioned how lucky I am to have married into such a wonderful family. And, after almost 10 years, I feel like they have always been MY family. Thomas' youngest brother lives in Atlanta, and made all of the arrangements with his Braves connections. We stopped in Newnan to pick up his other brother and sister-in-law. It was a beautiful day. . .perfect baseball weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment