Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Still Adjusting, but Doing Well


Well, we are making it...a week and a half into the new school year, and things are looking good. Both boys seem to be adjusting well to their new classrooms.

We were a little worried that it was going to be difficult for TJ to understand that he had to act like KK was just his teacher at school, but he seems to be doing well. I think KK has been pleasantly surprised at how well he has handled it. We asked him how he liked having her as his teacher, and he said "I like it, but it's a little weird! Everyone knows that she's my KK...but it's ok." He has been doing well with all of the homework, and has been getting it done in After School Care most days. My favorite quote of the week was on the 2nd day of school, TJ told KK "This homework is LAME! I need to be challenged!" I just told her to be thankful he said it AFTER school ;)

Tristan, who's not keen on any form of change, seems to be doing well in his new class too. I love that they only take one nap instead of two, that way he actually naps rather than stealing his teacher's lunch!

First football game is this Friday, so we're all (mainly me) still adjusting to Daddy being late every night. Hopefully we'll get back to into our school routine soon...just in time for little miss to get here and make for some more adjusting!

1 comment:

  1. So fun! Fun times ahead I"m sure! :) Kiera
    I have to put my name bc for some reason it won't let me post on your page as myself. Not sure what the deal is. :)

    ReplyDelete