Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Epi-pin Please?

Not many cute pictures to share over this past month seeing as we've been too busy with ugly red bumps, swollen ankles (and not from this pregnant lady)...allergic reactions all around; however I did jam my finger saving this cute face from smashing into the floor while head diving off of the couch:

I was also able to squeeze in a "date" night with my TJ. So I did manage one more cute picture this month:

First it started with Thomas getting attacked by yellow jackets while mowing the lawn. He was stung twice on his ankle, once on his arm, and once on the inside of this thigh...little did we know, he must be allergic to them:

The next week we noticed TJ had a rash on his legs and elbows (weird, it was just on his elbows, huh?). He had gotten into some poison ivy, we assume; and once again, we didn't know he was allergic:

Finally (surely this is enough for one month), Tristan came down with strep throat and a double ear infection. After an early Saturday morning visit to the Dr's office, and 2 days on antibiotics, he broke out all over his head, chest, and back...so returning to the Dr. on Tuesday we learn...he's allergic to the antibiotics! YAY...and as TJ would say, "you're being sarcastic, right Mom?!" Sorry, no picture of this unpleasant and unsightly rash, and after those 2 previous pictures, you could use something cute:

Hopefully August will be filled with awesome pictures from my sister's wedding such as this one of TJ trying on his suit:

Or, adorable "First Friday of School" pictures since my first day of school pictures never turn out well, such as this one from last year:

Ready for August...I'll bring the Epi-pin, you bring the Benedryl! See you then!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, bless your hearts! My 5 year old just broke out today in a rash all over her face. What gives?

    I've got the Benadyrl. But just in case, I'll bring 2 bottles:)

    ReplyDelete