Monday, June 15, 2009

That's Awesome!



TJ is definitely ALL boy! I have known this fact for a while, but this morning he just added another check to the list. While doing our daily commute this morning, TJ, as usual, was in a talkative and inquisitve mood. Asking questions about random things, such as "Mommy, what is 50?" What exactly did he mean by that? "It's a number?" I responded. "Ok." On to the next random thought...

TJ: "Mommy, why did that bird have boobies?"

Me: (Trying not to laugh out loud, or so that he can see me) "What bird, Honey?"

TJ: "That bird on the movie last night."

Me: (We did watch Happy Feet last night on TV, so thinking back, I did notice that all of the female penguins had a yellow shading on their chests.) "Well, they were girls."

TJ: "Were they Mommies?" (Pause) "Yeah, they were girl, Mommies!" (Pause) "That's AWESOME!"

Not exactly sure what he was referring to as being Awesome, I didn't ask!

4 comments:

  1. Jack has been boobie crazy from a very young age too. Maybe I didn't breast feed him long enough... or too long..... hmmm, I did stop when he was eight weeks old, but maybe... He's always pointing out when girls are wearing very low cut shirts in public. "Hey MOMMA! I CAN SEE HER BOOBIES! YES I CAN! SEE! HER! RIGHT THERE IN THE (fill in the color) SHIRT!" So embarassing. Good luck with that. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's hilarious!! ;) Oh the fun things to look forward too!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, before I was doing this blog, one of the funniest things I think TJ ever said was about boobies! He looked straight at me and in his best 18 year old frat boy voice said "So...can I see your boobies or what?" I laughed so hard I had tears streaming down my face. Thomas kept saying, "this isn't funny, we have to be serious" but eventually he couldn't stop laughing either!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh... the joys of boys! :-)

    ReplyDelete