Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Festivities

I was excited to be able to be a "Party-Mom" for the TJ's Halloween Party. Last year, I was an Easter Party-Mom, but Tristan was born the day before the party, so needless to say, I wasn't able to attend! My duty was to bring some Halloween books to read to the class...BEFORE they got high on sugar! TJ's teachers told me how excited he was that I was coming to the party and had been telling the other students all about the books I was bringing. He was so cute during the story time...as soon as I would read the title of the story, he would tell them how it ended! Another mom brought tons of yummy, Halloween snacks. And then we did a craft...hanging spiders!
Participating During Story Time

Halloween SUGAR!

Crafty Kid

Finished at the Bell...time to go!

After the party, TJ and I rented a movie, curled up on the couch (with more junk food), and spent a little one-on-one time before heading to pick up Tristan. Fun Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment