Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The New Bachelor


Alright ladies, prepare yourselves, I have found the perfect guy for next season's "The Bachelor!" He is approximately 3 1/2 feet tall and weighs 40 lbs. He lives in a lovely one story home along with his mother and father and will attend pre-K in the fall. You guessed it...TJ Hill!!!

What, you ask, is the reason behind this nomination?

We don't watch much T.V. at our house in the evenings other than the Brave's Game playing in the background. But, I do have to say, Monday nights at the Hill House, are my reality T.V. indulgence nights. I always watch "The Bachelor" or "The Bachelorette" every Monday night and ususally TJ plays cars on the floor in the living room while I am engrossed in the show. I know, this is a sad fact, but I can't help myself! Anyway, back to the story...Well, yesterday we were eating lunch at Logan's and TJ always likes to unwrap the silverware from the napkins and hand it out. So, he was unwrapping my silverware, and as he pulled out the fork he looked at me with a charming smile and said, "Mommy, would you accept this fork?"

4 comments:

  1. Too cute! He is quite the charmer! Look out ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. I decided to give blogging another try. To catch up on the comings and goings of my crew, check it all out if you get a chance.

    http://supercooperprissysissy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. More Baseball. Less Bachelor. You are corrupting this kid, Ash!

    ReplyDelete