Friday, August 9, 2013

Smarty Pants

I have a 3rd Grader!


When I asked him to complete the sentence: When I grow up, I want to be: ________, he said "an explorer."

So I asked, "Like Christopher Columbus?"

He just looked at me with a roll of his eyes and said, "No, Mom!" (As in Duh, Mom)

"Like an animal explorer, and an explorer of new habitats."

Well, pardon me Mr. 3rd Grader! Whew! If he already thinks I don't know what I'm talking about now, what's 16 going to be like?!


Tanner & Tristan wanted to get in on the first day of school action.

Yay for 3rd Grade!

1 comment:

  1. Oh. That's precious. And sad. And wonderful. I bet he's going to be an animal explorer, and a great one at that! Wow! Third grade! I'm getting a little teary eyed over hear. I'm nuts! I've been watching him for how many years now???? Stalking you on the net:) Geez. Don't even go there with the 16. . .I'm not sure I'll be able to bear it:)

    ReplyDelete