Monday, October 22, 2012

As Bright as the Sun,

Our Little Tanner Has Turned One!

I've really been into Pinterest lately, and wanted to try out some of the neat ideas I've seen on there for parties! I decided that Miss Tanner would probably have plenty of "pink/girlie" parties, so I wanted something a little different. I decided to go with a yellow/sunshine theme...and I am so happy with the way it all turned out!

Perfect cake from Hovey's House of Cakes


Love this printable that I found...will look cute in her room now too!

I made this banner with different yellow scrapbook paper and then printed out her monthly pictures that I took...I think it turned out so cute!

Tanner was a typical girl when it came to the cake. She dantily took small bites, and barely made a mess...it was hilarious! The boys had to be taken straight from their highchairs to the bath tub. I was able to get her clean with a baby wipe!




Who's up for a high-5?!

The day was so special thanks to all of our family who came to celebrate with us! It wouldn't have been complete without each and every one of you. We love you all!









Loves her new baby doll!









1 comment:

  1. Can't believe that sweet girl is already one! She's such a cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete