Wednesday, September 8, 2010

5th Monthiversary

Tristan turned 5 months on August 31st, but I promise I haven't been slacking on taking his picture! He has been sick (thanks to Daddy and the beginning of school germs he brought home) since last Wednesday ...which was the first, and I wanted to wait until he was feeling better; so technically I'm only one day late! As you can see by the raw nose...he still isn't feeling 100%, but I was worried he would be 6 months before I got another opportunity! He did have to go see the Doc. on Saturday, so I got his weight...15 lbs. 9 oz. He is turning over both ways now...no more easy diaper changes! He is really trying to crawl, however only one part works at a time. He'll push his arms up, but the legs are still skydiver style, or he'll get his bottom up, and his arms are out to his side. But, I have a feeling it won't be long before the chase begins! He can sit up, using his arms for support for several seconds...unless he moves his head (full of brain) to one side at which time he topples over.


Look at the BABY, not the mess!

Here are the "best" pictures I got of both boys.

1 comment:

  1. Sooooo cute! I am in Auburn - can we please get together soon?! I want to know your precious children! 332-9966

    ReplyDelete