Monday, June 21, 2010

Even though my husband refuses to read this blog...


Even though Thomas refuses to read my blog, maybe for fear of what I might be saying about him, he is the best Daddy and husband a girl could ask for! I am so thankful and blessed to have Thomas as my partner in crime for a lifetime. He is an amazing Daddy to our boys, which probably has to do a lot with another wonderful man in our lives...his Daddy (aka Papa). As mentioned below, there are days that I feel there just isn't enough time to get everthing that needs to be done...well, done, much less things that I want to do, that I'll come home and he has put away the piles of laundry, or done the dishes, or made bottles for the following day, or picked weeds out of the flower bed, or cleaned our bathrooms (toilets included!), or dusted the living room! Yes ladies, I am a lucky woman...and I try dearly to realize that every day, not just on Father's Day! Thanks Honey for all that you do, large or small, it is truly appreciated! We love you more than you know!

1 comment: