Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I'm gonna have to talk to the teacher...

...and this time, it's not about something TJ has done! As I posted before, I always ask TJ how his day at school was during dinner. Well, one day last week, I didn't even have to ask! He came up to me with a very serious look on his face and said:

TJ: "Mom, I need to tell you something..."

Me: (Oh No, this must be serious...he always tells on himself when he has done something wrong.) "Ok Honey, what is it?"

TJ: "Well..." (Looking down at the floor...)

Me: (This is really bad, ok...I'm ready)

TJ: "Lillee kissed me at school today."

Me: (Totally relived that this is what he needed to get off of his chest.) "She did? Where did she kiss you?"

TJ" (Looking disgusted) "On my mouth!"

Me: "Really?!"

TJ: "Yeah, and then you know what she said?"

Me: "No, what?"

TJ: "That she was IN LOVE with me!"

Me: (I look at Thomas and ask where she would hear that...)

TJ: "I don't know, but I didn't tell her I loved her!"

Me: (Whew! At least he is a true male and runs from the mention of "I love you!")

Seriously, what kind of TV has this child been watching?! Maybe I should email his teacher and let her know what is going on in her classroom, on her watch!

I know TJ will one day be the stud that his father dreams he will be, but I'm not ready for that yet and probably won't be when the day comes! I didn't think I would have to fight off the girls for at least another 10 years!

TJ and Lillee...I can imagine this is the scared look on my poor little boy's face everyday at school!

2 comments:

  1. Okay, that last picture and your caption was hilarious! And I'm like you... when I hear of girls liking my boys I'm all, "You hussy!" And their still so young! I'm sure I'll only get worse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless his little heart... You better do something while you still can. :) Too Cute!

    ReplyDelete