Tuesday, May 18, 2010

One Monthiversary


I guess now that Tristan will be 7 weeks old tomorrow, I can post about his one month birthday or monthiversary. My sister got me these cute onesies called "Monthiversary Onesies" for a baby gift...and they are so cool. There are 12 of them with different pictures on the front. You are supposed to put them in the onesie on their monthiversary and take a picture with the same background each month to show how much they have changed and grown since the previous month. And so I did. I tried to get one with TJ and Tristan, but taking a picture of 2 boys is much more difficult than one! Here are the best 2 I got...and I say "best" in the loosest since of the word.


In celebration, TJ and I made brownies and ate them, and Tristan drank his milk!

STATS: The following Monday Tristan had his 1 month Dr.'s appointment. I couldn't believe how much weight he had gained! He was 10 lbs even!!! That's over 2 pounds in 3 weeks! He had grown 1/2" in length to 21 1/2".

Sorry for the blogging inconsistency...I'll try to do better!

1 comment:

  1. How precious!! I love those shirts. You'll have to let me know where she got them... Such a cute idea! He's getting so big and I know TJ is probably great with him. Just can't believe how fast they grow up! :(

    ReplyDelete