Tuesday, January 31, 2012

January Blues

This month has seriously been the longest.month.ever. I can't believe it is finally January 31st...and I'm hoping tomorrow brings a better, healthier February to our family. We're still battling illnesses, taking multiple trips to the Dr's office, and staying up all night with babies. But today I was reminded by mom that the Lord never gives us more than we can handle, and that "this too shall pass."

Hold on. Seriously. The daycare is calling...

That is where I was yesterday, but today it is February...and I'm still there...we still have sickness running ramped through our family. The daycare was calling to say that Tanner was running a 101.4 degree fever. So, I left my office, called the Dr.'s office and took her in. And, she has RSV. My poor, sweet, little girl. We've been up for about 4 days now, or at least it feels like we haven't slept at all. But, our precious little girl just smiles. So, again today, I'm going to remember healthier, more sleep-filled times. She has seriously spoiled us...she has been sleeping through the night since she was about 8 weeks old. And, since I'm still behind, this will be a 3 for 1 post.




Get well soon sweet princess!

“For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all” (2 Corinthians 4:17, NIV)

1 comment:

  1. Oh. I wanted to see your sweet baby. I had a dream. . .or ummm nightmare last night that I got pregnant again. So I just wanted to be reminded how sweet YOUR baby is. And reassure myself of. . . .i'm not sure what;)

    ReplyDelete