Friday, December 10, 2010

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

Last Sunday we got our Christmas tree at a local farmer's market instead of going out to the tree farm (much to TJ's dismay). Tristan didn't make it for the set-up stage, but that's not the fun part anyway!


A short while later, I had two eager boys ready to decorate...or one ready to decorate and the other to tear them all down ;)



While I was supposed to be helping finish up hanging the lights, I snapped another picture or two intead...


Once I got back on task, which made the husband quit tapping his irrated, why aren't you helping me, foot (which I don't blame him for), we decorated rather quickly. Tristan again didn't make the end and fell asleep on Daddy while decorating. But, the rest of us enjoyed the finale.



Last night we tried to make the West Point Christmas Parade (and, not to get into a political chat on the family blog, but it is CHRISTmas that we are celebrating)! However, we ran late and only made it for the last...ummm...maybe 2 minutes of the parade. But, we were there to see Santa on the fire truck closing it all out.



Merry Christmas from our family to yours!

2 comments:

  1. The tree looks beautiful and I can not believe you you toughed out the cold for the wp parade?!? Merry CHRISTmas to you!!

    ReplyDelete